Customer Success Manager – SaaS
If you fit the following, please keep reading:
– 2+ years experience where your job is to work closely with customers to make sure they are using your company’s software product correctly
– 2+ years of training/experience onboarding customers, building their profiles (example: maximizing their LinkedIn profiles)
– experience working in the television and film production industry
This pays a base salary of $40-$60K (with discretionary bonus) + benefits, and A LOT of upward mobility/potential.
Here are some quick notes on the job description:
You responsibilities wil be to:
– manage communication efforts with current members
– ensure our members and clients are set up for success
– monitor and increase engagement among member and clients
– be the first responder to all client questions/issues and ensure they are resolved
– craft and manage online tutorials and automated messaging to ensure our clients understand how to efficiently use the product and are getting the most out of it.
The company is a tech company that has developed a tool that is used throughout the tv/film/media industry. Due to their growth, they need someone to focus (Full Time) on building and maintaining the community/membership base.
Interested? Send your resume and we’ll set up a time to chat.