Software Product Manager – Sacramento
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions. You will help protect our national secrets while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Software Product Manager responsible for several industry leading or industry first products. You must have experience delivering enterprise products, preferably in the security space, and possess both business and technical acumen to drive product innovation and delivery based, first, on feedback from customers, as well as from sales, engineering, marketing and business development teams.
- Manage the lifecycle of products: from strategic planning, budgets & costs, roadmaps, individual PRDs, and day-to-day priorities towards a release
- Drive development of new or existing products based on market research, competitive analysis, market segment, and customer experiences
- Define opportunities for Services to round out solution offerings with one or more products
- Collaborate with marketing for go-to-market plans for the products and for the company
- Help define product position with developer community with APIs and associated tool sets
- Analyze and pursue technical partnerships, including OEM and white labeling our products to other companies
- Conduct product training sessions and manage relevant trade shows
- Be fluent with analysts and press
- 7+ years of enterprise software product management experience, with at least 3 years in the security space.
- Knowledgeable in variety of technologies and software platforms: be able to interact on-par with engineers
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience is required
- This position requires occasional travel to customer, industry events, speaking engagements, etc.
Your resume should highlight your academic credentials and technical skills: that’ll be the door opener. We’ll provide you a fun-working environment, where you’ll learn while riding the wave in enterprise cyber security, the fastest growing software segment.